Friday, March 10, 2023

Life Imitates Art (and Vice Versa)

I know it's been a while, but I just found this the other night and I had to share.

Years back (around October 2015, I believe) I posted a Halloween blog where Indian tiger shifter brothers Guri and Sanjay organized a flash mob to re-create Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video in the town square. I had no idea at the time that actual Indian singers and dancers had had the idea decades before I did. Their version is lightyears beyond what I pictured, and exactly how Sanjay and Guri would have presented it. But judge for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6znZC778Jq0

Had I known this existed, believe me, I would have written that post a lot differently. Now I've got an urge to watch an actual Bollywood musical. Back to the Net and Youtube...

No comments: