Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Checking In

Hi! Just checking in. I've officially put Jarod Black's story back in my "to be worked on another time" file. I have been working on re-writing "Witch's Moon" instead. That story is now partially set in the fictional Napervile, which Mooney had made fun of in his sports column at the very beginning because they had "food" for a school mascot. It should be ready for release around Thanksgiving.

I actually had actually written a bit of flash fiction around a funny meme I saw online but Blogger is not letting me upload the picture, which is a nessasery part of the scene. I decided to save it for next week. Instead, here's a cool story about a blind dog that saved the life of a drowning girl. Enjoy!

~Rebecca

https://youtu.be/zi1fgOB4u6o

No comments: