Friday, February 2, 2018

More Auto-fill!

I have to say, I'm becoming addicted to letting auto-fill write this story. This afternoon, I sat down to write my daily flash fiction. I decided to try to get Auto-fill to tell me more about the protagonist of this story. Here's what I got:

* * * * * * * * * *

The game has been a lot more than a few incidents. I did a lot of things to make sure that they didn’t find means to track my movements. I ate garbage all night so I had a different smell. I drove a tractor to pick up groceries. I wore clothes that were not really good enough for me to go to the gym in.

I am a huge fan of sushi so I don’t have it anymore. I love basketball so I don’t watch it anymore. I am an angry bird nowadays. All the things I love, I don’t do. I just have garbage for dinner, dress badly, and drive a lawn tractor any time I leave home.

I live in a dolphin house and it’s not really a good place. I can’t date, either. The other tenets would eat me out. The game is everything, even to them.

What is a dolphin house, you ask? Good question. It’s a parody of Dolphin Square in London, basically a bunch of “serviced” flop houses in a failed business district the supernaturals bought to house their pets. I do landscaping in exchange for rent, a job I got because of that damn lawn tractor.


* * * * * * * * * *

That last paragraph was me trying to turn Auto's rambling into some kind of context. I like it, I really do! Still need to find out some basic details such as gender, but the protag sounds intriguing at this point!

`Rebecca 

No comments: