Friday, September 25, 2015

A Perfect Example...


...of how my week has gone.

Unfortunately, I only have about half my blog written today, but I do have a reason.  A head cold has run rampant through the Diva household.  Darling Diva was sick all last weekend and home from school three days this week, Alpha Diva (he hates when I call him that, but I persist in the hopes of getting a spanking when he feels better ~grinz~) has been feeling off and I've been feeling the beginnings of, what for me, becomes weeks of yuck.

On the flip side, I've been maxing out my Orange Juice intake and hitting the vitamins in the hopes this will pass me by with just a bit of a cold.  Who knows, now it's a waiting game.  :)
~~~

Have a great weekend, y'all.  I'll see you next week with more on Nick and Ziva.  I promise!

Serena 

2 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Hope you get that cold under control... Nutribiotic Grapefruit Seed Extract at the health food store could help... usually works on me... sending lots of healing vibes!

Pat C. said...

Well, of course an elephant is bigger than the moon. Look at an elephant. It's huge, right? Now look at the moon. It's tiny. I don't understand what the problem is. ;)

Dammit, now I'll have to get off my butt and finish that one story (the one with Crowley) so I can send it to you so you'll have something funny to read while you're blowing your nose. As usual, I've gotten hung up on the sex scene.