Friday, September 9, 2016

The Inner Workings at the G&B



The day the staff at Guts and Butts found out about meme generators…


Mistress P after one to many bellows from Nick…




Ziva after the tenth time Nick stopped by her office looking for her work…



Ralph, once again stating why he will not review the movie Terms of Endearment


Anonymous venting about Nick’s deadline…

~~~

So, I just learned about memes for the best class ever!  We're doing publicity, so low and behold, meme generators!  Yes, I know, how had I missed this wee bit o' fun?  Have an enlightening weekend!

Serena

2 comments:

Pat C. said...

LMAO. (Can't roll around on the floor because I'm in the library.)

Now where are those Supernatural memes?

Serena Shay said...

OMG! I haven't looked for those...yet! muuahhahahaha