Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Longest Solar Eclipse... "possessiveness I’ve never known"

Pic from ~ http://pahof.de/28457.html ~
I call it the Bull Horn Solar Eclipse.
Yep, the bull is here and lustily snortin’ for Shelley.


First, the longest solar eclipse will take place on July 21-22, 2009, that is until the longest Total Solar Eclipse on June 13, 2132. Quite a time gap in there.
Is this a line of demarcation in the fabric of time, the ending of an era, the weaving of a new era? With the passing of Walter Cronkite and the last US Veteran of WWI, this could be true since their lives and times represent our past as a society.
From the current trends of our world, I would liken this time to another Dark Ages where every light shone, the light within us all, makes an incredible difference to weaving our world in new and wondrous ways. Yes, the monsters of our world will appear and do their mightiest to frighten us. They will demand the virgin sacrifice or the lives of innocents. Still, isn’t this the heroine’s or hero’s journey? Shine your brightest lights, everyone! As we ShapeShift toward a dream-splendid Renaissance.
~~~~~~

For the beginning of this bullie woolie tail see my blog ~ ...burning its way through my jeans ~
~~~

X-Serial Flash

New Bull in Town


THIRTEEN
“We can always go inside,” he sexily tempts.
“You can always stop.” My tone is less than effective.
“You can always surrender.” His voice has transformed to black velvet.
“You can always stop using me as a sex-scratching post, you lewd strange beast.”
Lustily, he snorts in my ear and his ‘scratching’ continues. By this time my hip is enjoying his carnal attention too much. Damn hell, how do I get rid of an over-amorous bull man?
“Why don’t you change back into a bull and run off... hit the road, take a hike, please!” Furious, I hiss the last word.

FOURTEEN
“Only if you hike with me. Wrap those prime thighs around me, Shelley. I’ll take you on a trip you won’t forget.”
Desperate, I shout in a whisper. “I know. Take a trip to Italy. To Pamplona. Run with the other bulls.”
“Been there, done that. What I want is to run with you.”
“I don’t want to run with you. Leave me alone.”
“Alone,” he seduces.
His blazing breaths blow against my neck and tickles my ear... so not good. My hormones go into overdrive. And I pant in return. Our breaths collide, his cock sliding up, then down.
~~~~~~

Authoress news ~ cool beans, the Kougar’s menage, HER INSATIABLE DARK HEROES, was In The News at Siren-BookStrand for being PAN-eligible.
~~~
Shapeshifter lovers, check out CAT NIP. It’s a free read by erotic romance author, Gem Sivad ~ http://gemsivadauthor.blogspot.com ~
~~~
Plus, take a peek at COYOTE MOON by Pat Cunningham at ~ http://bookstrand.com/product-coyotemoon-14959-330.html ~ NOW rising on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list.
~~~~~~~

HAVE A WONDERFUL SHAPESHIFTING SUMMER

~ MAY ALL YOUR READING DREAMS COME TRUE ~


Savanna Kougar

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Author of ~


All Shades of Blue Paradise
Red Lioness Tamed
When a Good Angel Falls
Tangerine Carnal Dreams
Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis
Black Cat Beauty
Her Insatiable Dark Heroes
Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ coming from Siren-BookStrand
~~~~~~

3 comments:

Serena Shay said...

Fabulous pic, Savanna. The end of an era...interesting thought. I for one would love to see a new Renaissance. A change in society with a greater focus on acceptance and support.

Whew...I think it's getting harder for Shelley to say no! ;)

Paris said...

Beautiful image, Savanna! I'm with Serena, it's time for a change in society! Your story just keeps getting more interesting;-)

Savanna Kougar said...

Serena, yeah, us artist type have a lot to give. I'm not certain we always realize our true value... speaking of myself here.

Paris, there's something spiritual about looking at solar eclipse images for me.

I hope the bull is working his male magic.