Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Five Angels Worth of Gratitude & ...Here I come, Shelley.

One thing about this business of being an author... it has it’s surprises! Good and bad. This surprise was one of those gifts that made me bounce with unbounded joy inside... while thinking to myself ‘you’re overreacting’.
Hey, I hate to admit it, but tears actually came to my eyes. I think I know why. To get to this point as an author, has been one very long, terrifically difficult struggle.
So, to see those five gleaming glittery-red angels, well, I just went on happy overwhelm.
And, you darn betcha, I am grateful. What a lovely Thanksgiving present.
Thank you to MerryLee, to everyone who helped make Stallion a success... and on and on (think awards shows here)... and thanks to the Divine.

~~~~~~

FIVE ANGELS for Stallion of Ash and Flame

Yep, it’s true. Fallen Angel Reviews has given STALLION OF ASH AND FLAME *5* Angels. Whinny... buck... trumpet the news and rear!

Review Snippet ~

Trail... can shift into a flesh and blood stallion and then into a stallion of fire or ash. He can psi-read minds, read vibrations, astral project, brain-scramble his enemies, suck up fire, fry electronics, start vehicles without keys and on and on and on... Savanna Kougar fans will find it a wonderfully scorching hot read that definitely rates 5 Angels. In typical Kougar form, the plot is rich in detail, original and imaginative. The main characters are well developed, often amusing and very likeable. All you Kougar fans are in for a treat with this one...

Reviewed by: Merrylee

~
http://fallenangelreviews.com/2009/October/merrylee-stallionofashandflame.htm ~
~~~~~~
Trail and Seneca invite you to read their love story ~
STALLION OF ASH AND FLAME ~ Available from Siren-BookStrand ~ A man-stallion of ash and flame on a mission to save his world’s Earth portal must save his Mate, a human woman forbidden to him ~ *5* Angels from Fallen Angel Reviews ~
http://bookstrand.com/product-stallionofashandflame-15601-192.html ~ ISBN: 1606015931
~~~~~~

For now, Darius, my bull shifter, has decided to voice his thoughts.

Yowza butting-powza, the Bull is back... a hero with a real set of horns and the bold balls to match.

~~~~~~

For the beginning of this bullie woolie tail see my prior blogs ~
~~~

X-Serial Flash

New Bull in Town ~ Darius Speaks

THIRTY-THREE
The low roar of the pickup as I peel out onto the highway offers a few seconds of satisfaction. That is, until the demanding state of my cock intrudes. My jeans have never fit this tight. If I unzip some trucker is likely to call 911 and report a cowboy pervert. Or, figure I’m advertising for good times at the nearest truck stop.
Nope, the ‘raging bull’ will have to remain corralled. A long mental bellow vibrates through me as I charge around the traffic.
When I decided Shelley was my ideal woman, beyond my rampaging lust, I’m not certain.

THIRTY-FOUR
I whip the steering wheel around, half-sliding onto the winding road that leads to my Shelley’s ranch. I have not one bull crap idea what I’m going to say or do.
Century upon century of experiences suddenly mean nothing.
Despite my non-human abilities, I remain as moonstruck and bewildered as any man who wants a woman beyond all reason.
Somehow, I must make her understand our destiny together.
I sharply turn onto the ranch’s hard dirt drive, dust billowing around me.
Shelley, my Shelley. The pickup bounces like a bucking twisting bull over the deep ruts. I won’t slow down.
~~~~~~

Shapeshifter lovers, check out CAT NIP. It’s a free read by erotic romance author, Gem Sivad ~ http://gemsivad.wordpress.com ~ also, for the ongoing story, subscribe at ~ http://textnovel.com ~
~~~
Plus, take a peek at COYOTE MOON by Pat Cunningham at ~ http://bookstrand.com/product-coyotemoon-14959-330.html ~ Pat’s book has received several top reviews.
~~~~~~

HAPPY SHAPESHIFTING THANKSGIVING

~ MAY ALL YOUR READING DREAMS COME TRUE ~


Savanna Kougar

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Author of ~


All Shades of Blue Paradise
Red Lioness Tamed
When a Good Angel Falls
Tangerine Carnal Dreams
Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis
Black Cat Beauty
Her Insatiable Dark Heroes
Stallion of Ash and Flame ~
~~~~~~

6 comments:

Serena Shay said...

Woo Hoo!! Five angels, that is wonderful, Savanna! This is a fantastic sentence... "In typical Kougar form, the plot is rich in detail, original and imaginative" I can't wait to get my hands on it!! Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

Was Volcano one of the Angels?

Gotta admire the man's taste in literature.

Pat C.

Savanna Kougar said...

Serena, I have to love that sentence, too. And I was truly surprised by it! Especially given other reviews for my books and all the reviews I've read, in general.

Savanna Kougar said...

Pat... hmmm, unless Volcano altered himself temporarily into a girl angel dressed in a red sparkly outfit, nope. Course, I can't say he didn't have any influence???

Crystal Kauffman said...

Congratulations! Woohoo 5 Angels! and Happy Holidays!

Savanna Kougar said...

Crystal, thanks! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!