Friday, February 26, 2010
Friday Five - The Games Jaguar Shifters Play
Friday again, and I'm running behind, but I have a good reason. I had no idea what to post today. ;)
LOL, not to worry though, as I sat looking out at the sunny sky, basking in the melting snow, a thought crossed my mind. As winter turns to spring and summer, what games do shape shifters play?
While I'm sure Scrabble and Clue are options on those really nasty weathered winter days, I kind of don't think they gravitate towards them as nature comes back to life. So what do they do?
Here's my jaguars top five, well, four actually with a definitive hell no on the fifth...
1. Tag - With the speed and cunning of these shifters, being it takes on a whole new twist...could you catch your fellow cats?
2. Hide & Seek - Three words... Sense of smell. Makes this game not much of a challenge.
3. Football - Oh yeah, just none of that touch crap. These guys and gals like the tackle.
4. Dodgeball - Or should we call it Dodge maul? Aggressive shifters, painful plastic balls and free rein? Not liking that combo.
5. Water play - Now in the land of 10,000 lakes where my pride lives, summer water fun is a must. Wave jumping, water skiing, long docks and cannonball all a summer must, unless you're one on my big cats. There response to this one, a resounding "Are you freaking kidding?"
So there ya have it, the games jaguars play. What about your shifters? Any games they're looking forward too?