Saturday, August 1, 2015

A BIt Of Saturday Silliness





 

 I made it through to the end of the month finishing my work load at work.  No extra duties put on though I worked overtime first part of month. Some this last week.  Now my allergies are giving me fits so my voice is raspy.  I'm tired and ready to pull covers over my head.  Then I realize I need to redo parts of my WIP so that the time frame works out better.  With that in mind, Pris and I are busy with that and resting up so I don't catch a summer cold.  Enjoy the funnies below.  The You Tube link is to one of my all time favorite skits with David Steinberg.  Dick Clark's improve along with Steinberg's will have you giggling and feeling better.  Have a great weekend gang!

Solara

 

Dick Clark's Live Wednesday Show 07 David Steinberg comedy performance1

2 comments:

Pat C. said...

Yeah, I know where you're coming from. I woke up with a headache and I suspect allergies. Gotta mow the lawn again, drat it. Rest up and good luck with your WIP!

Savanna Kougar said...

Yeah, the allergies have been sapping my energy somewhat... and I've woken up more than usual with allergy-induced asthma and had to use my natural products to save myself -- be able to breathe again.

Absolutely, best on your WIP! I'm making good-writing progress, it's just so slow!!!