Thursday, August 11, 2011

And the Winner Is ...



BETH D. CARTER, for correctly deducing that Jim and Tim Gordon are German Shepherds. (Tim is a minister/shepherd to his flock; Jim is a cop/police dog.) Beth will be written into Monday's blog as the main character. Congratulations!

However ... Sam Knight guessed "pigs," which, thanks to the 1960s and the precedent set by the movie Babe, is also correct. Beth still responded first, though. Sam will be added to the blog in a cameo role.

Now all I need is your preference. What kind of shapeshifters do you want to be or be with? Please let me know by Saturday so I can get Monday's blog into shape. Otherwise I'll use my discretion. Nude purple fairies, anyone?

2 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Now, that's a flash scene I'm anticipating big time! With or without a nude purple fairies.

Oooh, Jim and Tim Gordon are a pair of very handsome German Shepherds.

Serena Shay said...

Congrats to both Beth and Sam! I can't wait to see what bit of awesome flashiness Pat creates for you! Woot!! ~smile~