Friday, August 12, 2011

It Comes Off - Trust Me




“You sure this gunk will come off?”

“Yaeh, yeah…trust me, it’ll come off,” Trevor coughed and whispered to tonight’s lucky lady. “Eventually.”

“What was that?”

“Nothing, nothing…stand still, I’m almost done.”

“Why do I have to be covered in this stuff anyway?”

“It’s like I told ya before, Jonesy,” Trevor huffed, frustrated that once again he had to tell his cousin the reason behind the paint.  “This town loves weird shit!  Remember the website we came across while surfing the net?  The G&B Gazette and its weird shit section,

’Did I really see that?—Local sightings in Talbot’s Peak.’

Remember?”

“Yeah, I remember, but…”

“No buts.”  Trevor and Honey looked at each other and laughed.  “Figuratively speaking anyway, now drop trow, cuz.”

“What!?” Jonesy backed away all wide-eyed and offended looking at Trevor’s command. “No fucking way, dude.”

“You have to cuz,” he said, shaking the spray paint to keep it ready.  “It won’t look right if you keep your jeans on.”

“But I’m…” Jonesy eyed Honey, a thin sheen of sweat appeared on his upper lip as he whispered, “I’m not wearing any shorts, man.”

“That’s perfect…”  

“Wha…” Trevor could see when the partially painted jock put two and two together.  “You’re going to paint my junk then send me on a run though town?”

“Yep.”

“But I’ll be nude.”

“Yep, and purple.” Trevor smirked.

“And with wings.”  Honey chimed in, waving the glittery silver and purple contraption they’d picked up in the toy section of their local everything cheap store.

“Right, with the wings too.”

“So I’ll be a Nude Purple…” Jonesy choked, trying to back away from the nozzle of the paint can moving closer to the jewels.

“Fairy, yep.”  Trevor made a grab for the button of his cousin’s pants even as the agile running back jumped away.  “Come on, bud, you know you’re the only one who can do this.”

“No fucking way, man,” Venom spewed from his mouth to match the fire in his eyes.  “I won’t do it.”

“It’s gotta be you, bud.  You run the fastest.”

“Screw you, man.” Jonesy slapped at Trevor’s hand as he reached out to snag the buttons at his fly.  “You can run.”

“Shit, J. Not like you, I can’t.

“Bullshit!  QB’s can hoof it when needed and, here, there’s not even anyone trying to sack you.”

Honest to God this was not getting them anywhere.  They needed to get this done so they could get back to Cheyenne, download the picture and get it submitted to the G&B site.  Once it was published, they could start selling their Purple Fairy shit and making their millions. That is, if his cousin would stop being a pussy,

“Fuck, man, you’re making me go there.  If you don’t do this, I’m gonna tell Honey about the ten years of ballet and your favorite pink tights.  Trevor watched as irritation warred with need across his cousin’s face.  “I’m thinking that would put a crimp in the end of the night fun—three people could turn to two pretty quick.”

“You’re such a dick, Trev…” Jonesy slid his pants down and over his feet, kicking them away with no small amount of frustration.

“I know,” he said, spraying his cousin’s cock.  “But I’m loveable.  Now lift those balls and let’s get underneath.”   

12 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Omylord... I'd like a front row seat for this run! Plus, a pair of binoculars.

Serena Shay said...

LOL...Me too, Savanna.

Pat C. said...

This is the kind of thing strangers capture on cell phones and post on YouTube, where it lives forever. Trevor doesn't know it yet, but he's a dead man.

Now pardon me while I set up my chair at the curb ...

Serena Shay said...

LOL...yes it is, Pat. Poor Trevor is about to become someones meal, or his bi...well, you know. Hmmm...intriguing ideas are plummeting my brain! muaahahaha. ~wink~

Save me a seat!!

Savanna Kougar said...

Gosh, this could be a moneymaker for Talbot's Peak. The Purple Nude Fairy Run.

Serena Shay said...

Oh man, can you see some of the local alpha's painted purple with wings, running nude to benefit a charity of some sort...LMAO, I wonder if Ziva could con Nick into it?

Solara said...

Thank you Ladies for the belly laugh! After a hard work week, I needed this. Oh lord, this is going to be a hoot!

Savanna Kougar said...

Ziva would have to offer quite the wooden 'inducement' I'm thinking.

Pat C. said...

I'll bet Lamar would be leading the pack.

Savanna Kougar said...

Lamar as a purple nude fairy... what a natch [lingo for natural in my youth] ... plus, one would hope he'd sport a 'large' purple boa.

Pat C. said...

Over his shoulders, I'm assuming you mean. Lamar naked doesn't show his "stuff" -- that's tucked away in a pouch. Which isn't to say the Dreaded Hooded Cobra wouldn't put in an appearance anyway ...

Savanna Kougar said...

Yep, I meant around his shoulders, blowing in the wind as he sprints as free spirited as Isadora Duncan... of course, if he wants to un-pouch and look like human... well, to each his own nude pleasures.