Sunday, October 9, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday ~ Spooky little girl like you


From my latest release ~ KANDY APPLE AND HER HELLHOUNDS

This 'six' is from the scene where Kandace meets Zol and Zin
~~~

“I think I’d rather get to know a spooky little girl like you.”

Kandace jumped inside, startled by his bold come-on. “Spooky. Isn’t that a song lyric?” From the corner of her eye, she watched the other twin join them. Uh-oh, she’d just become the filling for a man sandwich. At least, they appeared to be men, given those high-rise bulges they both sported.
~~~~~~

NOW In Print for Halloween at the usual vendors. Ebook available at ~ bookstrand.com/kandy-apple-and-her-hellhounds
~~~

Have a Magickal Six Sentence Day!

Savanna

Savanna Kougar ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~
~~~~~~

~~~ Find out more about Six Sentence Sunday at ~ sixsunday.com ~~~
~~~~~~

12 comments:

Vivien Dean said...

Just a tad bold, yes, lol. Thanks for sharing! :)

Cara Bristol said...

Totally fun. Man sandwich, she THOUGHT they were men. Very enjoyable.

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi Vivien, my pleasure, and Kandy's. ~smiles~

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi Cara, yep, Kandy is in a quandary then, not knowing exactly what kind of Supernatural they are.

Pat C. said...

The more I think about this, the more I'd love to see this story on TV or something. Hot twins in tuxes sing to their witch. I know there's an audience for that.

J.C. Martin said...

I love Kandy Apple's voice! A man sandwich! I won't be complaining...:)

J.C.

Join me in the Trick or Treat Spooktacular! Could you help make the Grand Prize a brand new Kindle Touch?

Savanna Kougar said...

Yep, Zin and Zol do sing to their witch, several times. This would be a fun series or movie... jmho, as the author. Oh, and the special affects would be fun, too. Both the evil magic and good magic.

Savanna Kougar said...

Hey J.C., that 'comes' later... when she's not freaked out, nor complaining. ~smiles~

Gem Sivad said...

She's betwixt and soon *ahem* maybe between? This six made me smile.

Anonymous said...

Nice 6 Savanna!

Savanna Kougar said...

Betwixt and Between, yep. ~grins to you~

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi Anonymous, thanks!