Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Six X-rated Sentences from Chapter Fifty-Nine

Zance after a snowball fight, and a shift to his wolf form.

Tuesday howls and yowls, shapeshifter lovers.

Wow, it's August already. It's been a strange, disruptive, and extremely busy year. And, it ain't over, is it?

Anyway, I just hit the wall on the flash scene I was writing for today. I had too many unexpected interruptions, and my eyes are drifting shut right now. So, I decided to go with six 'unedited' sentences from my latest WIP, which I hope to finish and do a final edit on soon.

~~~~~~

From the Kougar’s Writing Den ~

Her Midnight Stardust Cowboys

Six X-rated Sentences from Chapter Forty-Nine


With lust firing his blood like fine whiskey, Zance licked and savored his mate's pussy. The female taste of her made him buckin' wild, and his wolf howled to mate.

Zance took his time lapping each texture and shape of her sweet sex, while he listened to Sherilyn's rapturous moans. Even with wantin' to ride her, he couldn't get enough of tonguing her silky, plump pussy bits.

Sherilyn strained, wanting to thrust herself closer to both him and Dontoya. "Oh, gawd, cowboys...I'm already out of my mind with pleasure."

~~~~~~


Wishing you shapeshifting love on the wild side...

Savanna

Savanna Kougar ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~


~~~~~~

5 comments:

Pat C. said...

Clarification needed: whose cougar is yowling to mate? Zance is the wolf. Is Dontoya breathing down his neck, panting for his turn? Does Zance consider Don "his" cougar? I'm guessing this was a typo. Well, you did warn us these were unedited.

Helluva thing to think about when reading a steamy sex scene. Why can't I just relax and read like a reader?

And which of us is going to write "Fifty Shades of Gray Wolf"?

Savanna Kougar said...

Oh, Pat, THANKS! It's over-worked brain syndrome. Yeah, I would have caught it later. But it's Zance's wolf howling to mate! I think I was choreographing in my mind, and thinking about what Dontoya was doing to Sherilyn at the same time. ~that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it~

Pat, that is too good. FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY WOLF ~ Why not a werewolf meet and mate vacation in Talbot's Peak with various events around town at different establishments, and at the Pleasure Club... Fifty wolves who need mates?

Or, some other wonderful idea we brew up.

Of course, that would make a great title for an antho... but time is already a problem.

Or, we could use that theme for blog hop???

Savanna Kougar said...

Writing error fixed!

Pat C. said...

Awesome idea! We can either do it for the blog hop or as a theme week.

Savanna Kougar said...

Either would be fab!