Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tigress Shapeshifter ~ my iconic commercial weapons


Super Moon in Aquarius yowls and howls, shapeshifter lovers. Time to tune into your dreams, then invent yourself anew with another shining aspect of who you truly are.

THANKS! To everyone who participated in the *A Midsummer Night's Dream-Man* blog hop.  And congrats to the SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS' winner, Colleen.

A short flash episode today, since I'm still under the weather some. And, yes, canned violence ahead.


~~~~~~


Tigress Shapeshifter ~ my iconic commercial weapons

I glance around for my weapon of choice against the ten special-ops guards, who have surrounded the warehouse. Spying a stack of clearly labeled cases, I sing out, "Uh-Oh SpaghettiOs!"

Spinning toward the large supply, I use my claw-like nails to rip open a box, and strip away the plastic. Zurroc is beside me, tearing open more of the boxes.

"I'll keep you supplied and guard the jet," he growls.

I grab the twelve-pack of SpagettiOs, racing to intercept the team of four guards who are advancing on us. I smell their sweat-stench, and see them before my mind's eye as they take up positions around our moving truck

Using his supernatural strength and speed, Zurroc tosses opened cases onto the dock. I hear the tinny thumps as I charge toward my locked and loaded prey.

Aimed, high-tech rifles greet me. The red laser pinpoints search for the kill spot as I drop the case on the dock, then bend over scooping up four cans.

"Come and get it, boys," I murmur. Moving into a fast spin, feeling the dots of heat, I use their rifle lasers as my guide.

I hurl one can of SpaghettiOs after another. Did I mention they're wearing night vision goggles?

Clunk. Smash. The cans strike their mark. I hear the steps of my prey falter, and the pricks of heat disappear.

Rapidly retrieving four more of my iconic commercial weapons, I whip around and finish the job. I target their goggles, throwing the cans so forcefully -- bang, bang, bang, bang -- the metal splits. Tomatoey gunk and the white Os ooze out as they stagger backward, then crumple to the ground out cold.

Emboldened by the arrival of the Canadian SWAT-like team -- I hear the machine-racing growl of their military grade vehicles -- the remaining six special-ops guards close in on my position.

I clutch the last four cans against my chest, and spring upward. Rotating through the air several times, I land on the front edge of the dock.

The tigress takes over, and I crouch, sighting the positions of my opponents. "Dinner is served," I mutter, as I take aim.

Splat! A hard cracking splat against his temple. I watch SpaghettiOs splatter on the side of his face. He wheels around like a drunkard, the Os dripping like pieces of his brain. 

Dodging bullets, I whip around to the closest assailant. With an underhanded throw, I smash the can into his unprotected Adam's apple.

He made the mistake of lowering his rifle to sneak up behind me. Now he staggers, his hand wrapped around his throat.

Bounce! Bong! I watch the can Zurroc's hurled hit him square in the forehead. Straightening, he falls over backward, stiff as a corpse.

Leaping upward, I throw my can of SpaghettiOs like a speeding bullet. The third guard is targeting me up close and personal with his rifle.

Roars, oh yeah! The can strikes his third eye. I almost growl a laugh watching the can crunch like an Accordion.

SpaghettiOs spill out from the burst seams.  "Like zombie brains," Zurroc rumbles behind me.

I whirl around, catching the can he tosses. Armed with SpaghettiOs, I launch into an aerial cartwheel. Landing in front of the dock, I aim fast, then sling both cans.

Yowls, ouch! Mr. Special Ops guys should have been wearing a helmet. The cans crash into his temples, just above the sides of his goggles.

I hear his head ringing from here, his brain sloshing. More importantly, he's definitely down and out for the count.

Shouted commands penetrate. The sorta SWAT team rushes toward us, their armor clanking noisily. As they deploy around us, their odor overwhelms me like a backed up sewer on a sweltering summer day.

"More SpaghettiOs," I shout.


~~~~~~

TUNE IN FOR NEXT WEEK'S FLASH-SCENE EPISODE...

~~~~~~

BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050 
Wishing you shapeshifting love on the wild side… 

Savanna

Savanna Kougar ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance


~~~~~~

4 comments:

Serena Shay said...

Hehe...Nice! Way to use what you have on hand as a weapon! :)

Pat C. said...

And then if they swallow any, they get dosed with all the additives. Not to mention the high sodium content.

Was the use of canned food as WMDs ever covered by the Geneva conventions? Those things are deadly!

Savanna Kougar said...

Serena, yep, gotta use what the Great Tigress provides. ~wicked smiles~

Savanna Kougar said...

Ah, the added deadly benefit of additives. If they do swallow any, their insurance rates will skyrocket... well, maybe not, since their special operatives.

Hmmm... WMDs, if so, it would likely be Spam... oops, I hope canned goods won't be on the list after pressure cookers now.