Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tigress Shapeshifter ~ a cold feline fury ...


Tigers hug trees, too... 

Tuesday howls and yowls, shapeshifter lovers.

Here's the next action episode of my ongoing flash. Kytaira, my tigress shapeshifter, and Zurroc, her black tiger man, are battling an on the bad-side SWAT-type team.

~~~~~~


Tigress Shapeshifter ~ a cold feline fury...

I have to wonder how many of the SWAT team charging toward me from every direction, know they defend a corrupt operation. One that is run by the most vile thieves who steal food from those in need.

Not an ounce of compassion stirs inside these monsters, encased in human bodies. The thought of their fellow humans starving is so much debris floating inside their heads.

I know. I scanned their minds. Gazed at their lost dark souls.

Yeah. Always know your enemy.

What I do detect from the vibes of those wearing black suits of armor, and aiming their big bad rifles at me, is their willingness to mindlessly serve a master. To be like the stormtroopers in the "Star Wars" movies.

On orders, they will capture or kill without remorse. An innocent means nothing to them.

A cold feline fury grips me as I hurl SpaghettiOs like a windmill. Zurroc throws the cans with unerring skill, keeping me supplied.

I target their big black weapons mostly. The bam-bam-bam strikes sound like strange, rapid-fire bullets. Tin clanging hard against forged-steel metal.

With their rifles jarred, or knocked out of their hands, their shots at me go wide. Soon, most of the SWAT team is slip-sliding on pools of SpaghettiOs, their arms flying about wildly as they try to keep their balance.

Twisting back and forth, I keep the enemy sighted, pelting those who are still able to attack. Grunts of shock follow as my weaponized cans boing-boing smash against their aimed rifles, or bong-bounce off their helmets.

The earthy-iron smell of spinach slams against my nostrils. Uh-Oh, no more SpaghettiOs!

To my advantage, the slimy spinach bursts out of the cans doing the job. Sliding, pumping their legs comically, my foes smash against each other.

At the same time, they try to raise their weapons, or take me out with other kill-stun types of devices.
With my warrioress blood roaring through me, I take aim.

Unconscious from my hurled cans of spinach, they make friends with the asphalt parking lot real fast. Their equipment clatters loudly, even so I hear, smell the final two attempt to sneak up on my blind side.

I whip around, and crouch, confronting them. Game over.

The tigress screams inside at the menacing point of their rifles. My savage nature blinds me as I morph rapidly.

Yet, I hear the low throb-throb growl of three helicopters. Before I spring, bullets graze my sides.

The force of my pounce topples the last two like bowling pins. Behind me, Zurroc sends them into the black void with the slamming force of his mind.

'Jet!' I mentally shout to Zurroc, as I sprint toward the landing helicopters. 'Make the truck invisible again. Lift off.'

I hear Zurroc's racing steps, his quick leap onto the dock. No use letting the moving truck become an easy target.

'What a mistake, landing the copters,' I think, as I streak toward the nearest one. Three sets of blades whirl, creating a strong whipping wind.

I scent the adrenaline-laced blood of the sniper as he sights me. Dropping lower, I charge. The bullet he fires creases the fur on top of my head.

But his legs are all mine. I ram my chest into his shins like a linebacker, buckling his knees. The sniper's second shot pings off the blades.

"Shapeshifter," a commanding voice bellows over some sort of bullhorn, "surrender or your mate dies. We are prepared to sacrifice the warehouse. One more move, and the missile will be launched."


~~~~~~

TUNE IN FOR NEXT WEEK'S FLASH-SCENE EPISODE...

~~~~~~


BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5506268940242484050 
Wishing you shapeshifting love on the wild side… 

Savanna

Savanna Kougar ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance

6 comments:

Serena Shay said...

Oh no they didn't threaten her mate! Serious trouble coming their way for sure.

Rebecca Gillan said...

"A cold feline fury grips me as I hurl SpaghettiOs like a windmill."

**Still giggling after reading that. LOL! Great post!

Pat C. said...

Nooo! You never threaten a tigress's mate! They just bought themselves a heap of misery.

We need to start a web series, just so we can see these action scenes on screen. Does anybody know a big TV/movie star who'd lend their name and provide funding?

Savanna Kougar said...

Serena, so true!They obviously don't know their tigress shapeshifters very well. ~wicked smile~

Savanna Kougar said...

Thanks Rebecca. Kytaira is quite the character. She downloaded that one into my psyche.

Savanna Kougar said...

Heap o' misery for sure! I wish I did know rich-enough someone[s] who would like to provide funding for a Talbot's Peak online series, vid, or something.

Amazon has some sort of movie-vid thing you can do. But I don't have a clue how to use it, or how much investment you have to make.