Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Turkey Day!

Quick hit-an-run post. I'm on my way down to the Valley of Fire, NM, for a long weekend of camping. No, this was not my idea but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't totally on-board with the idea of camping for Thanksgiving. I'm actually pretty excited about it. See you guys next week and be safe! No choking out your sister's auntie's second cousin once removed because he took the last slice of chocolate cheese cake! Have a great Thanksgiving whatever odd thing your family does to celebrate, even if that family is no blood relation to you!


~ Rebecca

3 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Omygosh, Uncle Grizzly Adams is in town for Thanksgiving!

Enjoy, Rebecca! And Happy Turkey Day!

Pat C. said...

Do pumpkin muffins count instead of pie?

Wait. No pie for Thanksgiving? I'm about to have my Winchester card revoked.

Rebecca Gillan said...

We had pumpkin empandadas instead of traditional pie. Empanadas are basically the original Hostess-style pie so I did not loose my Winchester card.