Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hit and Run Post

Happy Wednesday! Rebecca here, reassuring everyone that I am, in fact, still alive and not part of witness protection. Not much to post this week unless you want a snipet. Yes, you do want one? Ok!

~Rebecca

Snipet:

"So you're actually a witch and not, like, a demi god or a semi god or something?" she asked curiously.

"Why would you think I was a god derivative?" I asked, flat out pole axed.

"Well, you did something only a god would be able to do. You were raised by a god. You live real quiet and everything even though you have a butt-load of power..."
I shut my eyes and nodded. Got it.

"No, no gods blood in me," I replied bitterly. "Just a witch who likes to be left alone."

3 comments:

Pat C. said...

What's that got to do with losing weight? Kidding.

Do gods get fat? I'm betting the witch from Hansel and Gretel had a belly on her, just from all the sugar.

Rebecca Gillan said...

Well, Buda was a fat little rolly-poly. As to the witch in Hansel and Gretel, I love that spin about Hansel being diabetic from all the sugar the witch fed him trying to fatten him up!

Savanna Kougar said...

Weight issues aside... enjoyed the witchy snippet.

Oooh, Hansel and Gretel always gave me the shivers as a kid.