Friday, June 11, 2010

Welcome To Rebecca and Solara!




Good Friday Morning,

First off, welcome to our two new members, Rebecca and Solara!  Rebecca's joining us on Wednesday's and Solara on Saturday's.  Stop by and help us welcome them to Shapeshifter Seductions.  :)

I couldn't help but to end the week with my own letter from camp.  Enjoy!

Hello Lover,
How I miss curling up in your warm wolfie arms and sleeping, safe in the knowledge that you love me so.  I am, however, so glad you suggested that I work this summer as a counsellor at the Shifter Get-Away Camp.  To get the chance to spend time with shapeshifting children will certainly prepare me for someday having our children.  ~Can you see me blushing?~

The administrators here were worried that being a human would be a disadvantage for me, but thanks to your recommendations they were willing to give me a chance... 

Oops, be right back, duty calls...

Wow, who knew those claws were so sharp in the young...do they file them or something?  Anyway, as I was saying, spending the summer here will give me a good...

brb...

Okay, dead animals on the doorstep?  Our children had better not even think of engaging in such shenanigans.  Now where was I?  Oh yes, spending the summer here will give me a good idea of how to care for brood.  How many did you say you wanted, six?  That sounds...

Shoot, give me another second...

Dead leaves in my hair and dirt under my nails...why must these children choose a wet and rainy night to run through the woods?  So, six is it?  I'm thinking we should start smaller and work our way too...

Damn....

Are you kidding me?  The non-stop howling might just drive me mad.  Do they do it because they are in a large group?  If so, then all I can commit too is one...

Again?

Dear John, I hope this letter finds you well.  I am currently recuperating at my mother's.  I am keeping the ring, but you may consider this womb closed.

All my best,
Abigail 

6 comments:

Pat C. said...

Dear God, I've created a monster!

One of us will have to write a shapeshifter camp novel now. Or all of us together. Who's up for an anthology?

Also, welcome Rebecca and Solara. See what you've gotten into?

Serena Shay said...

LOL...A camp anthology, now there's a thought! We could call it Camp Shifty: The place to go for a howling good time. ;)

Solara said...

Ok, I'm wondering about our readers and how many have fled the room going where and when does the book come out! Ladies, can we write it that fast?
Or maybe the one I am currently working on might fit in. What do our readers think?

Smiles,
Solara

Savanna Kougar said...

Serena, that was an absolute scream of chuckles!!! That would certainly be one way to find a suitable mate among the humans.

Welcome Rebecca and Solara! Sorry, my phone line got lightning zapped and it's taken this long to get back online.

An antho would be so much fun! It's a matter of trying to find time to pen it or claw it into shape!

Rebecca Gillan said...

Oh, my lord! That was so funny! I just got done reading Pat's London Werewolf in America. I could sooo see her heroine in that situation. What a way for reluctant mama-in-laws to run off "undesireable" mate choises!

Rebecca Gillan said...

I actually have something I could contribute to an anthology, though it's about a young shifter and a young druid going on a camping trip with an Elder (but not old) druid- and driving him nuts.