Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Gobsmacked by allergies

At least I hope it's allergies. There isn't much worse than a summer cold in July. I did write a post but it didn't turn out well. I'll share it next week, when I can look at a computer screen without going cross eyed.

I was going to embed a music video instead, something that kind of embodies what the 4th of July means to me, but apparently, that's also beyond my abilities tonight. Here's the link to it, though.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aOcpku3T6o0

A little background about me, so you understand it. In my miss spent youth, I was a jarhead. I graduated high school at 17 and royally pissed off my guidance councilor by joining the Marines instead of going to college. I still do not regret that choice.

This song pretty much embodies what those four years ment to be then and still mean to me today. Semper Fi, everyone.

~ Rebecca

Edit: Dayquil has made it possible for me to think today (Thursday), so here's that embeded vid:

1 comment:

Savanna Kougar said...

Yuck! Sending good healing vibes.