Friday, March 6, 2015

Top to Bottom - Bottom to Top


Penelope sat on the side of the bed in her dungeon away from home at Dante’s pleasure club, stretching her cramped legs and rubbing her upper arms.  Her sweet submissive Daniel lay panting next to her. 

“I’m sorry, Mistress,” he said, eyes focused downward towards the mussed up bed.  “Please let me try again.  I-I know I can do better.”

“Ah, my sweet apẻritif, you did just fine.  No apologies.”  She slid the hair off his forehead and kissed it gently. 

He did try, bless his soft minky heart.  Daniel satisfied her Domme needs very well, but for her physical needs, well he could never quite get her there.  It was why the triad with Burgess worked so perfectly.  Her blue penguino could take her to the edge with nothing more than a look and send her over with the slightest of touches.  Many times he topped her from the bottom which she’d surprisingly found to be a great turn on.  The problem was, Burgess was the only one who’d ever been able to do that for her.

“Is it time to talk to Dom?”  Daniel whispered.

Penelope sighed.  Her sweet submissive knew her very well, after these months together.  Dom had been her mentor and the only other man to make her come.  Where Burgess came at her from the bottom, Dom was all on top.  He was powerful enough to top from the top.  She went to him when the need grew too great to get past.

She lifted Daniels chin and forced him to look her in the eyes.  “It might be, sweet.  But first we have an invite to deliver.”  Penelope grabbed the leash she kept for her submissive and clicked it on his collar.  “For this delivery, I want you on your hands and knees.  Head up and the invitation to be held between your lips.  I do not want it wet, or even damp.  If it is, you will be punished.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

She was giving him a task he was sure to fail.  No one could hold something in their mouth without getting it a little damp, but Daniel wanted to be punished for not giving her a release and she would not punish him for her issues.  This would be their happy medium.

Penelope guided him to the floor and placed the deep red envelope containing Edina’s invite to the special session of dom and domme’s to be held in her honor, in his mouth.

“Would you like your tail, my apẻritif?”

“Yes, Mistress,” he mumbled over the envelope.

Penelope went to the toy chest and pulled out the mink tail she’d had specially made from some of his soft fur.  It was long and attached to a fairly thick plug.  It made Daniel happy to wear it when he was required to be in his human form.

“Head down, ass up, sweet.”  Penelope smiled at the sight he made, ready to receive.  She drizzled lube around his rosette and added it to the plug as well.  She pressed the toy into his ass and let the tail hang between his legs.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“You’re welcome, Daniel,” she said, washing the lube off her hands.  That part of her which needed to take care of her submissive mink was smiling.  “Come, sweet.  Let’s go visit the new Domme in town.” 

~~~
So Mistress P and Mz. Muse have been talking.  They seem to be cooking something up in my head...without my permission.  What lovely bitches.  I hope this means they are ready to let me tell Mistress P and Burgess' story once school is out for the summer!

Have a sexy day, y'all
Serena

9 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Wow! That would be one verra hawt BDSM tale with tails to tell! Go Penelope, Burgess, and Daniel. Keep talking to your author.

Serena Shay said...

Ha! Tails to tell, nice one. :D

Yes, lets hope they keep talking to me this summer. I'd love to self pub their triad story. :)

Pat C. said...

This post must be why we need the Adult Content label. MMmmmmrawr!

Does this mean you're going to pick up the Edina story? That means I don't have to. (evil grinz)

Savanna Kougar said...

I betcha their triad story would sell!

Serena Shay said...

LOL...well if we've got to use the adult content, we might as well offer it. ;)

Yeah, I'll pick up on Edina's story for now...I'm wondering, considering how well she did for her one client, if she'll have something to offer our Mistress P until Burgess returns. I wonder what surprises she'll have up her sleeve? Muahahaha

Please keep playing in her world though...she's bound to have other clients we don't know about yet. :D

Serena Shay said...

Yeah, I also think it might, Savanna. Now if I can find that magical thing called time to get it all written. :)

Savanna Kougar said...

I hear ya! I'd like some magical time, too. I hope you do find the time!

I'm on chapter twenty of Keina and Drev's SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS love story.

Pat C. said...

And I've finished typing Rick and Bari's story onto the laptop. I'll send out the last half of the story on Monday for beta-ing.

Mistress P sounds like she'd be too skinny for Edina to take her on as a client. Unless she needs extra protein in her diet or something.

Pat C. said...

The only fat character I can think of at the moment is Louie. Weight is a sign of wealth among rats. It's a cultural thing.