Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Bah Humbug or Deck the Halls ~ and... I won’t slow down.


How much ripping shredding fun could Sable, as her black cat self, have with that tree and all that wrapping paper?

Bah Humbug or Deck the Halls ~ Do Your ShapeShifters Enjoy the Holidays?

Hmmm... I’m damn well certain my stallion shifter, Trail, will be enjoying Christmas and the holidays on Earth. Yep, he’ll be snorting and running wild with his Seneca. Plus, he’s planning to make good use of mistletoe. He likes teasing his human mare with lots of kisses.
Oh, yeah, he’ll also make certain there’s a crock pot of mulled cider brewing, cinnamon and spices scenting the air. Several apples a day, or several mugs of cider, not only keeps the doctor away, it keeps Trail extra frisky as a stud.

My black cat girl, Sable Kiki, has never seen a trimmed Christmas tree that didn’t make her claws curve and itch for a good feline time. Why waste time tamely batting at the ornaments? Climb, seek and destroy every glittery ball and bauble, that’s her cat motto. Maaoowww and yowl... ride that pine down to the ground.

Given my red lioness woman, Sun Rocket, and my stallion shifter, Prince Zio, live in the far future and another galaxy, respectively, the holiday season as we know it, doesn’t exist.


So, are your shifters getting ready for the holidays, or heading the opposite direction?
~~~~~~

For now, Darius, my bull shifter, has decided to voice his thoughts.

Yowza butting-powza, the Bull is back... a hero with a real set of horns and the bold balls to match.

~~~~~~

For the beginning of this bullie woolie tail see my prior blogs ~
~~~

X-Serial Flash

New Bull in Town ~ Darius Speaks

THIRTY-FIVE
Once I see Shelley’s simple adobe home, I slow somewhat. Running over one of her barn cats or her freely roaming chickens wouldn’t endear her to me. I hit the brake firmly as I pass through the open gate about a quarter mile from her house. The pickup creeps along. Mentally, I tug on a nose ring to keep myself under control. Pulling into her parking area, I slam the brake hard. In seconds I’m outside, the door banging behind me. Yep, there’s her friend’s pink truck sitting beneath the spindly shade of a pinon tree. I charge the door.

THIRTY-SIX
Snorting silently, I leap over the three steps onto her shaded porch, my boots thudding on the old wooden planks. “Who is it?” I hear Shelly call to her friend. “You’re not going to believe this, Shelley honey, it’s Darius, that yummy cowboy that asked you to dance Saturday night.” I pause, my fist raised to the door. Silence. No response from my Shelley. Before I’ve knock three times, her friend jerks open the door. Leaning against the door’s edge, she gazes at me coyly, then smiles. Her piled on red lipstick is so shiny I stare, mesmerized for an instant.

~~~~~~

Shapeshifter lovers, check out CAT NIP. It’s a free read by erotic romance author, Gem Sivad ~ http://gemsivad.wordpress.com ~ also, for the ongoing story, subscribe at ~ http://textnovel.com ~
~~~
Plus, take a peek at COYOTE MOON by Pat Cunningham at ~ http://bookstrand.com/product-coyotemoon-14959-330.html ~ Pat’s book has received several top reviews.
~~~~~~

HAPPY SHAPESHIFTING HOLIDAYS

~ MAY ALL YOUR READING DREAMS COME TRUE ~


Savanna Kougar

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Author of ~


All Shades of Blue Paradise
Red Lioness Tamed
When a Good Angel Falls
Tangerine Carnal Dreams
Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis
Black Cat Beauty
Her Insatiable Dark Heroes
Stallion of Ash and Flame ~
~~~~~~

6 comments:

Serena Shay said...

Bastian and Marina are ready for the holiday's. The tree is up and piled high with all of the tokens of love from the pride.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure my shifters will be celebrating the holidays in their own fashion, even though technically none of them are Christians (wolves worship Lycaon, father of wolves, and coyotes believe in the Lord of Chaos). Wolves will never turn down an excuse to hold a huge family dinner, and coyotes love getting presents. The coyotes are probably out at the malls right now, shoplifting their little paws off.

Pat C.

Savanna Kougar said...

Serena, oooh, now I could live with 'tokens of love from the pride'.

Savanna Kougar said...

Pat, yeah, not Christians, I get that... though, actually, the holiday is a pagan one taken over by the church, so I figure it's for everyone, regardless of belief or who you are.

'shoplifting their little paws off'... lol! Do they work for cooked chicken liver?

Crystal Kauffman said...

I'm in the Bah Humbug category, and not afraid to admit it. Where has the true spirit of Christmas gone? It certainly isn't in the capitalist ideals that you have to buy expensive gifts to make your family happy. Ever notice how people in the stores are so rude around this time?

I thought it was supposed to be the season of giving and good will.

Crystal Kauffman said...

But Savanna, on a lighter note I do love that picture. What a great idea to put a tree in the nook of a staircase like that. I'll bet it's right in front of the door. Gorgeous.