Thursday, March 31, 2011

By Popular Demand


Well, maybe not demand. I wanted to post this on my page but Google wouldn't let me add the picture. Serena offered to load it for me, but I decided to just post on the regular page. So here's your extra Thursday post. Hope you enjoy it.


Today we're going to discuss the origins of Sergei, the Siberian white tiger assassin. He's been described as close to 7 feet tall and favors a long black coat and a slouch hat, mostly to protect his albino's eyes from the sun. Where'd I get this mental image? Take a look at the photo up there. That's the Undertaker, long a staple of professional wrestling. I wanted to create a character who was imposing and scary, and man, is 'Taker scary. Picture all that black hair white and that's Sergei. As I've said elsewhere, I watch waaaaaaay too much television.


Fortunately, Sergei's character is evolving in a totally different direction. Like any good Russian, a poet's heart beats inside his chest. I don't think he'll be holding any cage matches or performing the Tombstone Piledriver on anyone anytime soon. But then, this story's taken a lot of odd twists and turns, so you never know. If Dwayne the Brahma bull shows up, or Stone Cold Steve the Texas rattlesnake, we might just have ourselves a smackdown. Only time will tell.











4 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Oh, Sergei... my beating heart!

Gypsy would adore the poetic side of Sergei, if he's still hungering for her. Oh, and if he can shift so his skin is striped... what a super sexy turn on...

Pat C. said...

I was always more a fan of his "brother," Kane - another 7-footer with a mask, long hair, and the tightest ass to ever be encased in wrestler spandex. He ditched the mask and shaved his head and looks like Uncle Fester now, but oh, the glory days ...

Serena Shay said...

Oh my, I am indeed imagining! All that snow white hair, hanging by my cheeks...taunting me to run my fingers through it, fist it and bring it to my nose. I bet Sergei smells like the first blooms on a cold day...

Seriously, if you want him on your page just let me know. ~wink~

Savanna Kougar said...

The glory days... yeah, those days are looking better and better...

Dwayne the Brahma bull, or Stone Cold Steve the Texas rattlesnake... They're welcome in Talbot's Peak, as far as I'm concerned. Hey, maybe my bull man, Darius, knows Dwayne...?