Friday, May 10, 2013

Spring is in the Air

Shared from Pinterest 

“Come on, Daisy, spring is in the air can’t you feel it?”  Buck nudged closer to his hot little doe, eager to move beyond the kissy stage so he could prove his big wig status.  “Relax, loosen up…let me help you with those buttons.”

“Just a few.”

‘Just a few’, what was with this ‘just a few crap’.  This was their third date and he still hadn’t gotten on base.  Now she was ‘just a fewing?’  What was with does these days?  His pop always talked about how hot to trot the little ladies were to rut back in his day, but now all the females seemed to be uppity and frigid.

“Come on, Daisy, trust me, I’m worth more than just a few.”

“What’s the rush, Buck?” She pushed at his chest, putting room between him and her awesome rack.  “This is only our third date…hey, did you hear that?”

Buck huffed; they clearly had different ideas about what happens on a third date.  “Can I as least slip my hands under your shirt?  Get a little hand action on your titt…ow, what’s with the pinching?”

“Did you hear that, Buck?”

Gone was the warm weight of her on top of him.  Now she stood outside the car, buttoning up the ridiculously few buttons he’d just gotten open.  “I didn’t hear shit, Daisy.  I mean we’re in the woods and its calm tonight.”

“We’re being watched, Buck.  Did you tell your buddies where we were going to be tonight?  Are those idiots out there hoping to catch a show or something?”

“No.” Buck winced, hoping Stan and Pug had the good sense to leave quietly.

“This car…” She pointed wildly, looking back and forth between him and the wheels. “Oh Buck, please tell me you didn’t – this looks like Ziva’s convertible.”

“Maybe, maybe not.” He grunted, hating that she was making him feel like a child over something stupid like a car.  “It was in the parking lot with the keys in it.  It was begging to be taken on a joy ride.”

“Gawd, you idiot!  Give me my purse.”

Buck reached into the side seat and grabbed her little black thing and lifted it over his head, just out of her reach.  “Why do you want it?”

“I’m getting out of here.”  She gasped.

She jumped for the purse, treating him to the sexy bounce and sway of her breasts with each move.  “Don’t go yet…”

“You jerk.  Do you know that now I’ll be dragging my butt down to the Gazette bright and early tomorrow to apologize to Ziva for accepting a date with a stupid dork like you.”

“Hey, I’m not that bad…”

“Yes, you are.  And so are you, Stan and Pug, go home!”  She yelled, before turning back to him and poking repeatedly into his chest.  “If Ziva doesn’t accept my apology I’m throwing you under the bus!”

“Geez, you’re such a bitch.”

The bushes rustled and to his right the largest wolf he’d ever seen appeared along with the woman of the hour, the owner of the car…one pissed off and naked she with his painful death glittering in her eye.

“At least you’re finally complimenting the girl, Buck.”

“I’m-I’m sorry, it was a dumb, er, idea.” He struggled to keep his eyes off the awesome tits on the angry wolf.  Maybe he was dating the wrong animal.

“Shut up, dinner.”

Buck fought the urge to piss himself as the large male to Ziva’s side growled.  There would be no easy death with these two.  He could only hope they’d show him some mercy.

“Daisy dear, no harm no foul, we’ve all dated a loser at one time or another.  Can you drive a stick?”

“Yes, Ziva.”

“Good. Give her, her purse, ground chuck and the keys.  Take it back to the paper for me, Daisy.  I’ll come by for my keys later.”

Buck got a sick feeling in his stomach that there would be no mercy tonight, so he switched to groveling.  “I’ll do that and I’ll get it cleaned…inside and out…”

“Nope, I don’t think so, Buck-chuck. You are going to run…”

###

Daisy heaved a sigh of relief as she walked to work the next morning and saw Buck cleaning the rims of Ziva’s car with a toothbrush.  She stifled a giggle at the sign on his back that read ‘pants pissing joy rider ask me about my night.’  She’d never go out with him again, but she was glad to see that Nick and Ziva had employed a scare tactic and embarrassing sign as punishment.  Hopefully, this would teach him a lesson.

~~~
May the spring find you and fill you full of health, hope and love!


Serena

15 comments:

Pat C. said...

And another dumb buck learns the hard way: don't mess with the alpha bitch.

What kind of car does Ziva own? Maybe somebody at one of the diners (Vern's or Elly's; probably Vern's, since he's open at night) needs to hold a Classic Car Night with everybody's street rod parked in the square. Do she-wolves wear poodle skirts?

Another great one, Serena!

Serena Shay said...

Thanks Pat!

Ooh a Classic Car Night would be fun! Considering how long shifters tend to live I bet there would me many a fine car there. Ziva prefers a 65 or 66 Ford Mustang. Convertible, of course, with it's big assed motor that rumbles so nicely as she sits deep in it's seat. She likes to be the bitch in control. LOL

Hehe...Buck got lucky she was in a merciful mood. ;)

Pat C. said...

Pity the two guys with the '67 Chevy Impala already checked out of the motel.

Pat C. said...

Something tells me Lorelei and her bunny buddies like to cram into a classic VW minivan and crank up the Grateful Dead.

Serena Shay said...

Damn the luck! The Impala would have been a welcome treat...as would have the guys. ;)

LOL...yep, Dead-heading in a VW mini sounds like Lorelei to me.

Rebecca Gillan said...

LOL! That was great!

Savanna Kougar said...

Buck so lucked out... this time.

Yeah, a classic car night... what was that fifties movie? American something with... good lord, the memory checked out... Andy Griffith's son and he's a famous director now... anyhoo, like that.

Always like the Impala even without the 'boys' in it.

Pat, that would be a perfect bunny shifter scene ~ "Something tells me Lorelei and her bunny buddies like to cram into a classic VW minivan and crank up the Grateful Dead."

GREAT STUFF, SERENA!

Pat C. said...

That was "American Graffiti," starring Ron Howard, Richard Dreyfus, Cindy Williams, and (in early pre-stardom roles) Suzanne Somers and Harrison Ford. Directed and co-written by George Lucas, based on his teen years as a hot-rodding greaser. One of my favorites!

I'm sure the bunnies would bring their favorite "herbs."

Savanna Kougar said...

Pat, I adore your memory. Yep, that's a fave film of mine, even though I haven't seen it in forever. Was Cybill Shepherd in that movie?

Serena Shay said...

Thanks Rebecca!

That was a great film, Savanna. Wow it's been a long time since I've watched that... I think Cybill Shepard was in that movie.

LOL...oh you know those bunnies would bring the special "herbs" alright, Pat. They are deadheading and all. ;)

Pat C. said...

Cybill Shepard was in "The Last Picture Show." I can't remember who the male lead was. I guess that's why we have Google.

Pat C. said...

Timothy Bottoms and Jeff Bridges. Thank you, IMDb!

Savanna Kougar said...

Yeah, I remember Cybill in THE LAST PICTURE SHOW, and Jeff Bridges. But, according to a search I did yesterday, she was also in AMERICAN GRAFFITI... but then, maybe that source is wrong. Although, I have a vague memory of her in AMERICAN GRAFFITI.

Pat C. said...

I don't. I know Suzanne Somers was listed as "Blonde in the T-Bird."

Savanna Kougar said...

Yeah, I do remember Suzanne Somers now that you mention it.