Saturday, October 17, 2015

Phots from WRW Readers and Bloggers Luncheon 10/10/15


Top photo I’m sitting at 3rd table back. long sleeves and v neck.  We had quite a few people show up.  Was great seeing people who I met last year and enjoyed reading my books.  The next photo is of the baskets authors and blog groups donated to the raffle.  The Shapeshifter Sedcutions (My blog group) is behind the pink box one.  MK Meredith’s selfie caught me in the background talking with some of the early arriving readers.  Thank you MK Meredith  and WRW for posting these to Twitter.
MK Merdith shot at bloggers luncheon me in back ground







 


Happy Weekend Gang!
Sorry no flash piece this week.  Vacation called for another story to get further along.  DP celebrated his birthday this week too.  Time together is good.   The Spice Homestead is working on getting back on balance with the changes in weather and another year older.  Keep sharing a good book or two with your spice and loves.  I know I am!

Until Next Week,

Solara

1 comment:

Savanna Kougar said...

Thanks for sharing, Solara! Yeah, I'm adjusting to the seasonal changes, and other life changes.