Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Truth is stranger than fiction...

I was going to post another bit more of the story of Lex and his new best buddy, but then I found this news article. I had to share this lovely... gem. Surly His Gracious Cat Goddliness with understand.















... Yep, that's the actual headline. You see why I had to share, right?






A little back story. In Sweden, they don't have normal jail terms. They try to rehabilitate everyone, even canabalistic murderers. So Michelle, the killer of a father of four, met Isakin, a man who killed his girlfriend who was the mother of five, who then ate parts of her. I don't knw why the number of children each victim had was mentioned. I don't care. I can't get past the idea of these two meeting in prison--or should that be "meating?"--and hooking up. Ew.










And now for a mental pallet clenser:









What, pallet not clensed enough? Ok, here's another:




There, pallet all clensed. I'll see you next week. And don't forget to drop by tomorrow. It's the first Thursday of the month and you know what that meens: Nw claendar boy!

~ Rebecca




4 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Yay! New Calendar Boy!

Thank you for the palate cleansers. Very much needed after that 'beyond ick' story.

At least, if they're 'meating' maybe they'll eat each other up.

Serena Shay said...

Oh bluck!

Definitely thank you for the palate cleansers...especially that last one. Mmmm

Oooh, ooh a new calendar pic...whee, I can't wait to see it!

Pat C. said...

"Just goes to show, there's somebody out there for everyone," Darth Vader said hopefully.

"That reminds me," said Hannibal Lecter, "I must catch up with Clarise."

A new calendar pic, yay!

Savanna Kougar said...

Pat, too dark-humor funny!