Saturday, September 12, 2009

At Last!


Did you ever have a book that just wouldn't leave you alone? The characters were insistent about telling you their story and the plot came to you at odd times, waking you up or making you dig for a pen and any scrap of paper so that you could get an idea down?

Assassin's Kiss was just that kind of book. I just found out last night that it will be available from Ellora's Cave September 25! Here's a sneak peak at the cover and blurb. I hope you enjoy it!

“You can only take so much away from a person before they either fight or give up.”

Kira Randall


Her only crime was being born. She is the key to a secret that the Jaguar Council will kill to keep and their ancient enemy, the Brotherhood, will kill to possess. Kira Randall, a two-natured, jaguar shifter in heat treks to the Guatemalan jungle, desperate for the sex she craves. What she finds is danger, death, and Bastian, a blatantly sexual three-natured, Jaguar assassin who rescues her from the rogues he's been tracking, only to find she is more dangerous.
Halflings have been forbidden by the Jaguar Council for centuries. Killing her should have been easy.
Torn between his desire for Kira and his duty to protect the Jaguar People, Bastian can’t resist the first touch of her naked flesh or her heated demands.
Yielding to a dangerous, forbidden passion, they are caught in a treacherous web of deceit as they race against time, fighting their way through a growing list of enemies to save the same Jaguar People who would condemn them. Their only hope is each other.

Assassin's Kiss
by Paris Brandon
Copyright 2009
Coming Soon from Ellora's Cave

Hugs,
Paris

12 comments:

Fran Lee said...

Oh, this sounds luscious, Paris! And we share the same release date! YAY!

Francesca Hawley said...

Wonderful blurb! And I KNOW it's a fantabulous read! :-) Congrats on the upcoming release.

Paris said...

Thanks Fran! I love that we can celebrate together on this one;-)

Paris said...

Francesca,
Thanks for reading, critiquing and cheering me on!

Serena Shay said...

Oooh, Paris! That sounds delish! I can't wait to get my hands on it. :) Congrats

Paris said...

Thanks, Serena;-)

Savanna Kougar said...

Paris, excitement just flows off in waves from your next release. Congrats!
I'm looking forward to an excerpt.

Paris said...

Savanna,
thanks for the good vibes;-) Sending an excerpt your way soon!

Crystal Kauffman said...

Paris,
The book sounds awesome and your cover is divine! I can't wait to see the excerpt.

Paris said...

Crystal,
Thanks! I'll be posting it sooooon:-)

Mel Teshco said...

Paris - oh yum!!
I love the sound of this book! What a great plot and characters. Will be on my TBR pile the moment I make up my mind which value for money e-reader I want to buy!!!

Paris said...

Thanks Mel! I know what you mean about the e-reader. I'm still reading mine on the computer but I'd love to find one that suits my budget;-)