Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hellhounds ...in a frenzy of passion




Know anything about Hellhounds?
No, I’m no expert. I’ve only recently come under their spell as shapeshifters. After all, it’s that time of year.
I admit it. Halloween already has its devilish claws sunk inside me. Why? I’m not a big horror movie fan. In fact, the ‘nightmare on elm street’ side of Halloween doesn’t do it for me.
The freedom of running around at night as a kid, of being able to dress up in way that loosed my inner beast and my joy... yep and howls, that did it for me, and still does.
There is something about Halloween, that day, that time, which is deeply, truly magical, a thinning between their world and ours, as some say.
I have always been fascinated and enthralled by anything and everything paranormal. The more I study, the more I understand, and the more I ‘get’ precisely why Halloween is essential to our psyches.
At heart and down to my soul, I’m a wild woman. So, of course, some of the ways Halloween is celebrated in our culture, calls to my nature... the call of the wild, if you will. I think that’s true, to varying degrees, for all of us.
Yes, all of this is leading back to Hellhounds or my Hellhound twins, my latest heroes in a WIP I’ve titled, Kandy Apple for Halloween. It’s a paranormal romp of a story with the heroine being a witch who doesn’t know her true heritage, since she was adopted and hasn’t been able to discover anything about her bio parents.

Here’s an X-snippet ~


Zol and Zin dropped Geraldo as Hades waved his arm transporting him to his first ‘hell’. They watched his barbed bloody body vanish before shifting back to their human forms.
Not returning them to the Twilight Mirage yet, Hades rubbed his short black beard, immaculately trimmed, of course. His gaze examined their nether region. “Might I suggest you two find a nice witch and indulge in fleshly pleasures upon your return, or soon after.”
Glancing at each other, then down at the particularly rigid state of their cocks, Zol and Zin had to agree.
“Perhaps,” Hades continued, a divine light gleaming in his eyes, “it’s time to consider settling down. You’ve earned it, Zolivar and Zindale, permanent residency in the upper world.”
~~~
How about you? Any Halloween stories brewing. Or have they already been brewed and about to be published?
As a reader, what kind of Halloween romance books do you enjoy the most?

~~~~~~

Yowza butting-powza, the Bull is back... a hero with a real set of horns and the bold balls to match.
~~~~~~

For the beginning of this bullie woolie tail see my prior blogs ~
~~~

X-Serial Flash

New Bull in Town


TWENTY-THREE
Somehow our mouths know how to magically dance with each other.
It’s him, the bull man, who finally breaks our fervent deep kiss.
“What?” I murmur. As fast, I remember my girlfriend is here. “Barn,” I weakly suggest to him, sliding my arms away from his neck.
“Close your eyes, Shelley,” he smoky-rasps, in what has become my favorite male voice.
“Becoming a bull again?” Still, I close my eyes wondering if it’s somehow a secretive process. What doesn’t he want me to see?
I feel him step back, the loss of his large burning cock makes me groan unhappily.

TWENTY-FOUR
Linda’s shrill scream carried through the air, sounding like a siren.
“Shelley, get out of there. Run. Run.”
I whip my head around as I automatically press against the fence. Linda runs toward me, her long blonde hair flying out behind her Stetson. She’s frantically digging in her humongous leather bag for something.
“I got it! I got it!” Linda waves her taser triumphantly, racing toward me as fast as her fancy cowboy boots allow. The dust churns behind her.
Rapidly, I glance back just to make sure. Yep, Mr. Bull Man is, once again, a glorious looking longhorn. He snorts.
~~~~~~

Shapeshifter lovers, check out CAT NIP. It’s a free read by erotic romance author, Gem Sivad ~ http://gemsivad.wordpress.com ~ also, for the ongoing story, subscribe at ~ http://textnovel.com ~
~~~
Plus, take a peek at COYOTE MOON by Pat Cunningham at ~ http://bookstrand.com/product-coyotemoon-14959-330.html ~ NOW rising on Siren-BookStrand’s bestseller list.
~~~~~~

HAVE A WONDERFUL SHAPESHIFTING END OF SUMMER

~ MAY ALL YOUR READING DREAMS COME TRUE ~


Savanna Kougar

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

Author of ~


All Shades of Blue Paradise
Red Lioness Tamed
When a Good Angel Falls
Tangerine Carnal Dreams
Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis
Black Cat Beauty
Her Insatiable Dark Heroes
Stallion of Ash and Flame ~ coming from Siren-BookStrand
~~~~~~

3 comments:

Serena Shay said...

Hey Savanna,
I love Halloween! Dressing up and handing out candy, seeing all the little cuties come to my door in their costumes. Watching Darling Diva get all ready in her costume, hmmm, I wonder if she'll go out this year?

As for books and movies around Halloween, I'm a scary girl...even though they scare the heck out of me! I'm hoping I get to read Kandy Apple this year!! Zol and Zin are delish!

And yea! Bull action, woot!! Stetson girl best keep away from that sexy bull with her taser!! ;)

Savanna Kougar said...

Serena ~ that's one of the best things about Halloween, imo. All the little cuties in their costumes.
If your Darling Diva does you should put pics up.

Zol and Zin are dry humor men/hellhounds. And they are cracking me up. I'm hoping their and Kandace's story will get written.

Taser... uh oh!

Serena Shay said...

LOL...I love dry humor! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for their story!

Yep, if she does I'll post a few. :)