Thursday, April 22, 2010

RT is NEXT WEEK! Time to panic...

The Romantic Times Booklover's Convention is next week. I'm not ready. I feel like there's a million things I should be doing, yet I have little to no time in which to do it.

I've figured out what I'm taking for swag for the EC party - those little items on goody table - and display holders. I've figured out which costumes I'm going to take and I have a faboo red dress for the EC "Paint the Town Red" party. I have many pairs of comfortable shoes (some are even kind of cute). I have a confirmation on my room (I'm AT the conference hotel) and a super room mate. I'm planning to meet my crit partner - Paris Brandon - at RT. As well as renew many friendships with fellow EC authors that I met at Romanticon last year.

What am I missing? I feel like I should be doing something. Planning something. Finishing something.

So have any of you been to RT before? What were you working on right before you attended? Did you have this same feeling of "I should be doing something" that I do?

2 comments:

Serena Shay said...

Have fun! I've never been, but it sounds like a great time. :)

Savanna Kougar said...

Francesca, enjoy for me!
Someday... maybe I'll get to attend.