Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"I slowly reach for the hammer..."


Yep, the Bull is back in town this week. Plus, I have a review for BLACK CAT BEAUTY from Night Owl Romance Reviews.
My goodness, the time slips madly away while my brain spins like... well, let’s see... how about with cyclonic force?
Yep, Independence Day is looming... and the fireworks are definitely happening in my current WIP ~ BRANDED BY THE TEXANS ~ not a shapeshifter tale, yet with lots of animals... horses, cattle, Dillon’s wolf hybrid dogs and a Maine Coon Cat, who is Dono’s pet. And, wildcats. A lot of them are half-breeds, domestic cats mating with Bobcats or Jaguarondis.
Sorry, off topic... my mind is a kaleidoscope of images and info at the moment. It’s been that kind of day, even though it started out in a nice organized way.
So, what would you do? If that handsome *bad boy* cowboy you refused to dance with the night before, is now standing naked before you, having shifted from being a longhorn bull?

~~~
For the beginning of this bullie woolie tail see my blog ~ There’s a New Bull in Town ~ and for the continuation see my prior blog ~ “What the hell are you?” ~ then: “A damn bull isn’t frightening, is it?”
~~~~~~

New Bull in Town

EIGHT
His gaze steamed like a cup of fresh hot coffee, then followed the length of my arm as I continued inching my hand toward the hammer.
“I’ll have to shift into a bull,” he croons like a seducing Lothario.
Crap! Why does his voice have to ring the chimes of my sex hormones?
“Good. You just do that. I’ll put a ring in your nose–“
His hand captures my wrist, interrupting my words. His hold is gentle, yet firm, and it feels way too good.
“Shelley, get to know me and I’ll let you put a ring wherever you want.”

NINE
“Typical male,” I accuse. “You’ll lie like a dirty dog. Or, in you’re case, a dirty longhorn, just to aim at my bull’s eye.”
I give him the fierce *don’t mess with me* eye as his gaze fully meets mine. Did I say steaming coffee before. Hell, his eyes are downright boiling for me.
Damn... something else boiled against me and it wasn’t his hand around my wrist. His cock brushed, then rested lightly against my hip. I gulp. It has to be the hottest largest hunk o’ beef I’ve ever felt, and its burning its way through my jeans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shapeshifter lovers, check out CAT NIP. It’s a free read by erotic romance author, Gem Sivad ~ http://gemsivadauthor.blogspot.com ~
~~~~~~

Night Owl Romance Review for Black Cat Beauty
Hey, shapeshifter lovers, another wonderful surprise landed in my email box. The exceptionally kind Vivien Dean , an eppie award winning romance author, let me know about a new review for BLACK CAT BEAUTY.
Given the large numbers of romance books awaiting reviews these days, the I am absolutely grateful for this 4.5 review.

Night Owl Romance Reviews ~ Thank You, Vee

~ Black Cat Beauty is an entertaining, quick read. Its plot is complicated given the length of the book, but Ms. Kougar pulls it off. The erotic scenes were well done and fit in with the rest of the story. ~

For the full review claw-click on the button ~
~~~

~~~ Sable & Devon invite you to read their love story ~ will a black cat girl find happiness with a superhero? ~~~

BLACK CAT BEAUTY ... She has the claws and the cattitude to prove it... He has the super-powered strength and passion she fights, but needs... available from Liquid Silver Books ~
http://liquidsilverbooks.com ~ http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com/books/blackcatbeauty.htm ~
~~~~~~

HAVE A WONDERFUL SHAPESHIFTING SUMMER

~ MAY ALL YOUR READING DREAMS COME TRUE ~


Savanna Kougar

~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance ~

3 comments:

Serena Shay said...

Hey Savanna, Excellent review! Top Pick, that is so cool! Congrats :)

Oh my, more of the bull to set my heart a pitter pattering! Thank You!!!

Savanna Kougar said...

Serena, thank you!

Da Bull is making his move...

Paris said...

WooHoo! Congrats on the review and Serena is right, that bull is something else;-)